Vacancy for MBA (HR) or Equivalent as Manager, Leadership and Capability with Coca-Cola at London,United Kingdom
Job Description Summary:
Global Leadership & Capability Manager
Location: can be USA, London, Athens, Warsaw - may consider other locations for the right candidate
We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. One of our core growth behaviors is being curious and the Global Leadership & Capability Manager is an essential role to bringing learning resources to our employees. The ideal candidate will possess attention to detail and be a motivated learner. In this role, you’ll work with our HR Business Partners on developing and executing talent learning and development strategies that will impact our business for today and the future. Prior experience as a Project Manager is essential for this role.
What You’ll Do for Us
Qualification & Requirements
What We Can Do For You
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
- Working with our HR business partnership you’ll be responsible for strategic talent planning, prioritizing and budget development for our leadership training and capability building. You’ll utilize external research and networks to understand key trends in leadership development and capability building to develop these plans.
- Contributes to Leadership Development Program design and supports company wide strategic talent initiatives, such as D&I.
- Supports local learning teams to design high quality development solutions collaborating with other experts within the company and industry.
- Responsible for the delivery leadership development solutions, as well as developing and executing operational training plans, ensuring that all learning policies are implemented locally.
- Responsible for reporting and monitoring the learning and development budget, ensuring all costs are tracked and allocated appropriately.
- Strengthens the learning mindset in the organization, educating the managers on learning & capability building.
- Ensures a high performance in development, strengthens the capability of internal and external trainers; Scouts for line manger trainers – selects the best managers who can deliver training programs. As well as training all local HR leadership on onboarding programs & deployment
- Improves digital learning utilization; focus on virtual and dispersed teams
- Identifies opportunities for more unified development across the business units
- Hires, on boards, and runs regular performance and developmental reviews with the team members
- Builds strong working relationship with key stakeholders as a credible activist / business partner
- Is respected and listened to in matters related to capability and leadership development. As well establishing stakeholder contact plans, providing regular contact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Learning/Organizational Development/Psychology or related field is required, MBA is preferred
- 5 years’ experience in learning & training delivery - leadership, management, behavioral skills in a regional or global capacity with a large, complex, multinational organization
- 2 years’ experience in managing a learning and develop team
- Vendor and project management experience
- Ability to work well on culturally diverse cross functional project teams while executing a large-scale project from vision through implementation, demonstrating cross-cultural sensitivity
- Consulting and coaching experience
- Knowledge of trends in learning & capability development
- Diagnosing leadership skill gaps, ability to analyze data
- Planning & execution. Ability to utilize resources; finding, acquiring, and leveraging appropriate resources
- HR Leadership: Transformational leadership that is redefining how we develop, retain and attract talent; creating an engaging, productive workforce that inspires innovation
- Learning Culture: Access to resources such as Coke University, LinkedIn Learning and management programs that give you the resources to continually develop your skills and knowledge
- Inclusive Culture: Empower people’s access to equal opportunities, by investing in employee’s personal growth and talent.