Xiaomi is Hiring CA/Master’s (Tax/Law/Business) As Manager-Indirect Tax At Bangalore
6 – 10 Years
Roles & responsibilities:
· Responsible for overall management of indirect tax compliance and advisory activities across the business
· Define indirect tax requirements for existing and new programs/products and ensure practical implementation of these requirements in internal systems
· Manage indirect tax projects and develop strategic and operational implementation work plans to ensure new business line or country launches are tax compliant and timely
· Solid understanding of how indirect taxes affect in-house financial applications and systems
· Research and keep abreast of indirect tax developments, evaluate necessary business and process changes, develop and execute plans accordingly to ensure compliance with new tax rules and regulations
· Support team members with reconciliation of revenue, purchase, output VAT/GST and input VAT/GST with financials
· Support team with timely filing of indirect tax reports and payments
· Closure of assessments, audits.
· Coordinate with external advisors on various indirect tax issues e.g. obtain tax advice on various indirect tax issues
· Should be able to handle all the notices, drafting of reply to the notices independently, attending to department summons, providing clarifications to the intelligence authorities on timely basis.
· Update the litigation tracker from time to time basis.
· Clarify the doubts on the outstanding litigations to the statutory authorities.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
Chartered Accountant or Masters degree in Tax / Law or any business/similar related field.
· Preferably 6-8 years of indirect tax experience in a multinational tax environment, Big 4 / Top law firm / major corporation experience
· Strong technical knowledge in indirect taxes (VAT/GST) in an international context
· Experience with indirect tax setup in systems, including ERP systems (SAP) is a definite asset
· Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
· Able to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
· Project management expertise, including strong organizational and change management skills
· Ability to work independently and productively
· Strong (English) verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complicated tax technical issues with senior leadership
· Team management experience is a plus
· E-commerce or travel industry experience is a plus
It’s Great if you have:
· Self-motivated and results-oriented, working with minimum direction, taking ownership of tasks and responsibilities
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of cross-functional teams
· Able to clearly express ideas and information to others and flex style according to the specific situation and audience
· Able to grasp detail whilst understanding the “big picture”, managing multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
· Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
· Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, adapting well to change
· Team leader and team player
· Energetic and driven personality
Location: Bangalore, India
Source – Xiaomi Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/yxllt986