Wood plc is Hiring B. COM/MBA(F) As Accountant At Gurgaon
Requisition ID = 2022-102915
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting Accountants.
- Perform month-end account closing activities and Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Cash Management and preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals.
- Generate and distribute accounting relating reports on Weekly/monthly basis.
- Perform accounting analysis for account payables, account receivables, reconciliations.
- Clearing Foreign exchange revaluation. i.e FX redenominations.
- Able to Provide appropriate accounting information to Business counterparts when needed.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Knowledge of GST and TDS is preferable.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Adhere to accounting standard principles and company procedures.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Preparing Monthly Depreciation Schedule and running prepaid Amortization
- Knowledge of Inter-company accounting and ability to clear Inter-company out of balance.
- Exposure to Payroll reconciliations
Skills / Qualifications
- B.Com/ MBA (Finance).
Job specific experience:
- Ensuring high quality General Ledger information is produced within deadlines
- Prepare Balance sheet GL reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Preparing monthly Depreciation and Amortization schedules
- Knowledge of GST and TDS is an added advantage
- Ensuring that all internal procedures are adhered to
- Driving the timely turn-around of payroll queries, internal & external information requests
- Relevant degree, diploma or graduation is preferred
- Monthly and real time analysis for open items with respect to Payroll reconciliations with Payroll team post Month end close
- Ability to prepare Cash forecast
- Daily Cash Management in Oracle
- GL accounting MIS, Head-count Reconciliation with previous month, Variance Analysis.
- Excellent knowledge on financial accounting and budgeting analysis.
- Preparing Daily and monthly reports for management i.e. TB analysis, Cash Projection, HFM reporting etc.
- Managing processes like Data Entry Management, reporting skills, compensation, GL reconciliations.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Source – Wood plc Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/y5tkwdvs