Vinove is Hiring Assistant Manager / Manager – Accounting & Finance At Gurgaon
6-12 YRS EXPERIENCE
Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
Manage and coordinate tax audits
Maintain tax balances on the general ledger
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
Identify and mitigate tax risks
Relevant Transfer Pricing experience
Assist Value Coders / Vinove Softwares in the following accounting functions
– Manage and follow up on monthly bookkeeping.
– Supervise filing arrangements for accounting documents.
– Review and manage due payable.
– Oversee cash flow.
– Review monthly tax reports (TDS, PIT, VAT, GST) and tax correspondence.
– Prepare CIT declaration and deal with tax supervisors.
– Prepare consolidation and manage the budget for the year upon getting relevant approval.
– Support in dealing with auditors for audited financial statements.
– Provide Operations staff with any information or clarification regarding accounting issues, upon request.
– Prepare other financial reports in line with Vinove’s procedures or as directed.
– Prepare budgets for new projects
– Prepare monthly revenue and cost forecast
– Prepare monthly Gross Margin Reports as well as Income Statement per project, country and region
– Review expense reports and purchase requisitions to ensure correct coding and allocations
– Perform necessary financial analysis to verify that all corporate allocations, accruals and revenue/cost posting is correct Invoices and Payments
– Review monthly list of payments at month end, consider and arrange for appropriate settlements
Tax report: on due course, as requested:
– Review monthly Personal Income Tax, TDS, GST and other tax declarations
– Prepare estimated quarterly and self declared annual Corporate Income Tax report for tax office
– Deal with tax issues regarding tax inspection, tax settlements and reports submission
Source – Vinove Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/y4cw6gk4