SOTI Inc. is Hiring CA/Bachelor’s (Accounting) As Senior Accountant At Gurgaon
SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team.
We are looking for a dynamic and responsible self-starter, who is detail-oriented and can work collaboratively with others. Responsible for, but not limited to, APAC financial and Tax Compliances, preparing financial analysis of operations, budgetary controls and reporting; as well as developing, analyzing, and interpreting statistical and accounting information and report variances as required.
1. Reconciliation of Fixed assets of various entities around the world for monthly closing of books, Preparing PPE continuity Schedule month on month for global audit.
2. Inter-company reconciliations and various other global accounts reconciliations
3. Consolidation of financials on annual basis
4. Prepare, review and maintain general ledger, fixed assets ledger, account reconciliations and financial statements
5. Manage tax compliance through preparation, filing, payment and reconciliation of advance tax, TDS and GST returns
6. ROC Compliances by filing Various applicable ROC forms applicable to a Private Limited Companies
7. Coordinate with banks, vendors, employees and customers and advise on accounting, tax and treasury issues
8. Liaise with external accountants, tax authorities and auditors for financial and tax audits
Experience and level of education
Progressively increased responsibilities of 1-2 years of related experience working for a mid-size company.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant, Bachelors Degree in Accounting
A successful Senior Accountant will have strong technical knowledge in financial reporting, combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles/reporting standards to analyze financial reports
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Well organized with a strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills and exposure to ERP Environment
Source – SOTI Inc. Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at http://tinyurl.com/26hgdxwa