Rebel Foods is Hiring CA As Manager – Finance At Mumbai
2 years – 6 years
We are looking for someone who is a team player and can come on-board to play this role. Following is the background we are looking for:
You should be a qualified CA with an in-depth knowledge of financial processes and relevant 2 to 3 years of post-qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function.
About the role:
As a Manager – Accounts & Finance, you would be responsible for supporting finance and accounting operations and reporting activities.
Following would be your core responsibilities:
1. Responsible for managing inventory control and accounts payable2. Manage receipts from aggregators and payouts to brand partners3. Raising revenue invoices to customers, manage collections and monitoring debtors
4. Manage weekly and monthly MIS and budgetary control
5. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and statements
6. Handle internal and external auditors and coordinate audit activities7. Active participation in tech development relating to different processes8. Ensuring adherence and compliance to finance and accounting processes, systems and procedures
The Rebel Culture
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
If you find this interesting, we should meet. Please reach out to us with answers to the following questions.
1. Why do you want to join Rebel Foods?
2. What makes you the right person for this role?
3. One example of where you created something unique through Customer First Thinking.
Source – Rebel Foods Website
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/2y5b59he