Markem-Imaje is Hiring Junior Cost Accountant At Bhiwadi , Rajasthan
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate controller who wants to use your experience and skills, be a member of a dynamic team?
In this role you’ll be… part of a global, cross-disciplinary Finance team designing, implementing, validating, and maintaining financial processes for Markem-Imaje Polish operations, keeping an eye on the company’s expenses with all recommendations for improvement actions welcome.
You’ll have an opportunity to… work in a global environment, building your experience in using Polish and US GAAP accounting standards, building complex analysis tools and support decision making.
You should possess… at least a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting or related with excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail, motivation to grow with organization.
What you will do:
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare costs reports (for the company and for each department).
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Create and review the controls needed
- Revise the reserve for obsolete inventory as needed
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Support preparation of cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Automatization of financial reporting
What you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- SAP CO/FI, PowerBI experience as a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Polish and English skills are required.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture:
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
If you believe you match our values and have the experience we’re looking for, then apply! We can’t wait to hear from you
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and genetic information.
Source – Markem-Imaje Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/y3hd9zke