KPMG is Hiring Graduate/Post Graduate As Business Associate At Gurgaon
- Establish strong professional relationships with onshore team members through weekly meetings and calls with onshore stakeholders
- Provide regular updates on work pipeline, discussions with onshore teams
- Ability to effectively use databases/desktop research which includes corporate registries, company websites, regulatory websites, stock exchanges, understand nature of business, ownership layering, litigation databases, news aggregators, professional and social networking sited amongst others
- Ability to comprehend, articulate and mitigate risk basis the process training and guidance provided
- Assessing, Analyzing and Documenting the screening results with good English writing and articulation skills
- Good understanding on adverse/negative media, Politically Exposed Persons or other similar designations, and thorough understanding on high risk or sanctioned countries.
- Well versed with translating and summarizing information in various language into concise and accurate English reports using Google translation tools or similar.
- Sharp focus and eye for detail to identify potential risks and effectively articulate its mitigation. Escalate in a timely manner any risk that cannot be mitigated.
- Engaging with stakeholders with respect to delivery, SLAs, escalating urgent requests.
- Working and liaising with internal stakeholders and risk management to understand requirements, identify and document key issues.
- Understanding and experience in AML or Anti- Bribery Corruption (ABC) domain would be an added advantage
- Qualifications: Postgraduate with up to 1 year experience or Graduate with 2+ years’ experience. Commerce background preferred.
- Additional certifications – Widely accepted AML certifications will be preferred.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations without compromising on quality, and ethical standards and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Report writing would be an added advantage
- Basic accounting knowledge would be added advantage
- Team player
- Self-driven and ability to multi-task
Source – KPMG Website
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/29zcco8b