KPMG is Hiring CA/CFA/MBA( Finance & Investment Management) As Assistant Manager – Business Valuations At Gurgaon ￼
The position in discussion is with the Deal Advisory & Strategy team at KGS, which is KPMG’s global delivery center and an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability globally.
KGS’ Deal Advisory & Strategy group is a team of over 900 professionals based in Gurgaon and Bangalore.
KGS DA&S has been providing solutions to KPMG member firms globally. By leveraging insights and applying best practices, the team helps create customized approaches to M&A transactions. The team’s capabilities include Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Strategy, Business Modeling, Accounting Advisory Services, Deal Advisory Research and Benchmarking.
- Qualifications: CA / CFA / MBA (Specialization in Finance & Investment Management)
- Total Experience: The candidate must have 5 to 8 years of working experience in business valuation roles
- Command over advanced valuation techniques for business and intangible valuations
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of working on financial models
- Strong knowledge of relevant respective local GAAP or IFRS standards
- A commercial outlook and a good understanding of the general business, economic environment and sound commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team handling skills to effectively lead a team and guide junior colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (specifically, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Prior experience in performance management
- Ability to handle difficult situations (people/client)
Source – KPMG Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/y259coax