JLL is Hiring Graduate/Post Graduate/ Diploma (Accounting & Finance/ Commerce) As Accounts Executive At Pune
What this job involves
You will be performing the role of client finance and accounting at the site and will be responsible for the the financial services scope and responsibility defined in the Property Management Services agreement with client. Your key deliverables will be to:
- Receive invoices from vendor and update in invoice tracker
- Prepare invoice stamp, review correctness of invoices, and obtain approval from property manager before sending to back office team for booking in accounting software.
- Process vendor payments and conduct vendor reconciliation twice a year with balance confirmation from vendors
- Assist in annual budget preparation and year-end recoveries.
- Ensure timely cost sheet submission
- Compliance documents verification & submission to clients accounts
- Good Knowledge on Billing process.
- All the payment terms mentioned in the work order such as number of days for payment after certification, deduction if any such as retention, mobilisation advance deduction etc…are duly verified.
- During the process of bill checking must check whether approved quantity is within the limit of work order if quantity is exceeds to be informed prior to approval.
- After the receipt of bill must check physically whether the work is executed as per BOQ or not.
- Continuous communication with client for work progress.
- Checking and approving the rate analysis for the extra items.
- Checking the final quantities and approving the quantities of the final bills.
- Making reconciliation & certification of final bills of contractors, suppliers, vendors, and consultants for the works executed.
- Preparation of Project close out report and submitting the same to the clients for its approval.
- Preparation of draft Abstract & certificate of payment & billing related Formats.
- Must coordinate with contractors for getting the initial quote for the works to be executed.
- Preparation of Workorders, Service entries and good receipts in SAP.
- Involvement in preparation of MIS.
- Budget tracking report submission to client.
- Ensuring proper audit trail & documentation is always maintained and support all sort of audit requirements as may be needed in the company
- Ensuring the billing process is commensurate with the Finance & accounts function requirements
- Ensuring the vendor process is strictly monitored and documents collected from vendor meets all the applicable laws such as GST, Income tax, PF/ESI, etc.,
- Timely communication & co-ordination with vendors related to changes in regulations, applicable laws, discrepancies, if any.
- Maintaining the work progress at site documents, input files, supporting documents accurately
You will be working on SP Infocity which is a Commercial, located at Hadapsar Pun
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +18 Other details if any.
You will be reporting to the Property Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
You must pay attention to detail and have excellent accounting and financial management knowledge and skills. Possess the ability to collate information into the system and maintain it in the record books.
- You will have a Degree / Diploma with relevant educational background in Accounting & Finance/ Commerce with min 2-3 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (Tally) & GAAP would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Budgeting & Cost Control procedures, Preparation of Financial summaries, Cash Flows Statements, Account Reconciliation etc would be an added advantage.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Source – JLL Website
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/2bture3c