Fidelity International is Hiring MBA/CA/CFA/ Master’s (Finance) As ARS/ Research Specialist – Equities At Gurgaon
About the opportunity
Investment Research Support department is based out of two locations – Gurgaon, India and Dalian, China. The department provides fundamental research support (building financial models, maintaining industry databases, and conducting Industry and company analysis) to all FIL Equity and Credit analysts and select Portfolio Managers. This allows analyst teams to cover a higher number of stocks/credits, respond faster to corporate developments, dig deeper into investment issues, and manage coverage gaps. Additionally, the team has Data intelligence capabilities which have allowed FIL Research to build proprietary data series, add analysis layer over Research IT tools and do custom quant work for analysts and PMs. The team is also looked upon as a talent nursery for sourcing future Fidelity analysts.
Purpose of your role
The job involves providing comprehensive research support to FIL’s Europe/US/Asia/Global equity analysts, including company and industry analysis, financial modelling, valuations, sector/country updates, business and customer intelligence using alternative data sources and other custom research work. The person should have a good understanding of equities and the broader financial research process.
- Provide all-round research support to FIL equity analysts on one or two sectors, including on initiations and on-going coverage
- Build detailed financial models with the ability to build business drivers, incorporating M&A transactions and valuation analysis
- Carry out studies on sector trends, regulatory changes & emerging themes. Company analysis, including deep dive on key stock drivers, devil’s advocate analysis, etc.
- Provide need-based analysis on unassigned stocks including screens to monitor & flag potential stock ideas
- Provide quality data and analysis on ESG
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the Consumer sector across geographies
- Generating investment insights using alternative data
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and within the team
- Make regular presentations to the team on relevant topics/areas of expertise
Experience and Qualifications Required
Experience and Key Skills
- 3-6 years’ work experience in Investment Research, preferably from international equities perspective
- Good understanding of capital markets with excellent financial skills. A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts. Prior experience with Asia/Europe/US/Global equities preferred
- Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process – to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; Diligence and hard work
- Database skills – Bloomberg, Refinitiv, FactSet, CEIC and other financial databases
- Excellent relationship management and strong communication and presentation skills
- MBA from a prominent institute or CA or CFA or Master’s in finance.
Source – Fidelity International Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/yxoafdxx