Ernst & Young is Hiring CA As Associate – Strategy & Transactions – Transaction Diligence At New Delhi
Associate – Strategy & Transactions – Transaction Diligence
We help corporate and financial clients meet their strategic goals, whether they are acquiring, divesting or raising finance. Although our work is fast-paced, high profile, high pressure and often operates within demanding deadlines, you will find it to be extremely rewarding.
Our core work is Transaction diligence:
– Assessing an acquiree/investee company’s financial performance and business projections
– Understanding the transaction rationale and validating it,
– Identifying potential risks and transaction mitigants, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties, and
– Assisting clients on the transaction documents and transaction matters (pre-& post-closing).
You will be working with the leading Transaction diligence service firm alongside experienced Transaction diligence professionals, where you will learn and develop the skills you need to perform due diligence across a range of situations and sectors.
Your key responsibilities
Client service delivery / execution
- On-field execution of engagements – Work cohesively with a 3-4-member team to deliver excellent service to client
- Assume near independent responsibility for smaller engagements
- Interact, engage and develop rapport with middle level management of the target (acquiree/investee) and client management
- Adhering to EY’s risk management framework whilst planning and executing an engagement
- Support knowledge sharing within the pan-India Transaction diligence team
- Improve engagement execution processes so that the field team can capture and leverage knowledge
- Champion a sector and share insights which emanate from sector specific engagements
Networking & Identification of opportunities
- Start identifying new opportunities for existing clients and communicate to engagement manager
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm to solve engagement / client queries
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with good academic background
- 1-2 years of relevant post qualification experience, preferably current experience in Statutory Audit and/or Due diligence experience as part of M&A team
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong verbal and written communication, teaming, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
- Willing to travel
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Source – Ernst & Young Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/yycem9oc