Credit Suisse is Hiring CA As Expense Accounting, ENO At Pune
India-Pune-Pune Full-time (FT) Finance Job ID 212790
The candidate would support some of the deployed activities of the Corp Functions Finance processes and would be responsible for the following activities –
• Support process and controls to ensure data accuracy and integrity
• GBSS (Occupancy and Directs) related Month End Close Activities.
• Should be good with accounting, data analysis and reconciliations
• Committed to meeting deadlines and producing accurate work under pressure
• Regular interaction with the partners to ensure appropriate communication with them and also maintain transparency
• Ensure quality and controls are in place and adhered to across all aspects of the activities including the execution and reporting of the process
• Proactively identify process enhancement opportunities
• Provide additional financial/data analysis as required by the business/vendors
• Ensuring policies and procedures documentations are up-to-date and are being applied correctly
Your future colleagues
Part of the Corp Functions Expense Accounting & Controls team in Pune that supports and partners the various functions across different regions.
As part of the CFO division, Expense Accounting & Controls provides clear and reliable information to our stakeholders by optimizing the use of financial resources. This includes Monthly Expense Accrual process for the Corp Functions division.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Chartered Accountant
- Proven experience in Accounting preferred
- Financial Accounting Background preferable
- Knowledge of Financial Systems/ & PeopleSoft
- Experience in a global organisation (desirable)
- Outstanding client focus attitude
- Communication skills – good written and verbal communication, ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels within the organisation, recognition of cultural differences
- Peoplesoft skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Outstanding analytical & problem solving ability
- Focus on delivery with attention to detail
- Experience of working in teams
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Source – Credit Suisse Website
Do download our app at https://bit.ly/myjobpocketapp
Apply at http://tinyurl.com/2y7hwyhj