CAPCO is Hiring CA/MBA/CFA As Business Analyst – Prime Brokerage At Mumbai
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge of financial services offerings, including e.g., Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain: Investment Banking & Capital Market | Experience: 4 to 12 Years | Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Independently drive implementation of large programs for the Prime business. Own and lead workstreams in business transformation projects.
- Work closely with all stakeholders, external vendors and other product managers across the regions on various projects pertaining to Cash PB, Synthetics and Equity Finance.
- Liaise with Traders, Client Services, Operations, Middle Office, IT, Risk, Product control and other stakeholders to draft business requirement documents.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of a project from start to end.
- Coordinate and assist with the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and project Go lives.
- Document process flows, business requirements and Project plans.
- Conducting meetings pertaining to the project with the business and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of various Capital markets products including Equities, Fixed income, FnO, OTC Derivatives
- Preferred Qualification: Postgraduate preferably MBA, CA, CFA
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Source – CAPCO Website
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/2zsukdgp