Bloom Energy is Hiring Group Cost Accountant At Bangalore
· Perform month-end close activities; administer cost accounting module in Oracle.
· Perform daily standard cost updates.
· Perform work-order aging analysis and work with Materials Planning to ensure timely closure of work-orders.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts; identify risks and opportunities on the balance sheet.
· Research, analyze and report on variances from purchasing, work-orders, both manufacturing and value recovery operations, and yield losses.
· Assist in roll-out and implementation of internal control processes.
· Assist in annual physical inventory and ensure cycle count procedures are followed.
· Play active role in systems and process improvements to drive efficiencies in Operations and reporting.
· Provide necessary support for external audit
· Assist in ad hoc analyses as needed by management
Source – Bloom Energy Website
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/2yqn5rqz