BlackRock is Hiring CA/MBA As Analyst, Revenue Analytics At Gurgaon
Business Unit Overview:
The BlackRock AUM (Assets Under Management) and Revenue Analytics team is responsible for the external and internal reporting of BlackRock’s AUM, Net New Business, Revenue and related analytics. On a weekly basis the team calculates AUM, enriches it with pipeline, revenue and client commentary, and provides informational reports to senior management. Team is actively involved in firm wide revenue forecasting and budgeting process, production of ARMR/Actuals and Net New Base Fee (NNBF) which is key source of information for Management reporting purposes and Organic Growth Calculation for firm. Team produces information that helps articulate BlackRock’s vision and message to investors, clients and press, as well as providing quantitative and qualitative support for senior management decisions. The AUM and Revenue Analytics team is committed to continuously optimizing its operating and production model and seek rapid advancement in its tactical and pivotal initiative.
Responsible for carrying out activities of ARMR/Revenue analytics Team, which include Client Business (CB) and Investments (ISG) production, Firmwide and Business level Revenue Budgeting, & Forecasting, managing firm and business level Net New Base Fee production and related analytics and & number of high impact strategic project support which are critical to finance and firm.
- Perform month-end close process related actuals
- Implement firm and business level revenue forecast including forecast production, variance analysis supporting CFO reporting, contribute to firm level revenue reporting and analysis
- Support Firm’s Organic Growth calculation by directly contributing to the production of NNBF
- Contributing in refining the NNBF policy and NNBF transformation strategic initiative
- Perform Hierarchy Manager updates and revenue related recast processes across FP&A
- Participate, and support and lead AUM and Revenue improvement projects and drive standardization/automation
- Act as SME on CB/ISG Management reporting views and output, can independently handle queries and partner with from different partners such as FP&A, Controllers and business partners
- Become a key contributor to the development of appropriate metrics and control framework to better handle and report AUM, Flows and Revenue Information.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA/CA with minimum 4 years of experience with a similar profile, preferably Investment Management and/or financial experience.
- Ability to handle large data and derive significant information
- Analytical bent of mind combined with financial competence. Proficient with Finance terminologies
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and its key drivers
- Ability to build relationships with multiple collaborators
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Understanding and/or experience in Finance, Accounting, Financial Reporting
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – willing to contribute at all levels in a small but strong team set up with time critical work and multiple demands
- Experience of working on advanced Excel including building efficient models from scratch and VBA. Knowledge of MS Access will be added advantage
- Experience with TM1 or similar multi-dimensional analytical tool skills would be a plus
Source – BlackRock Website
Apply at https://tinyurl.com/2museqeg